Great deals and unique finds, all with the feel of a boutique environment and ALL for a cause!
The Attic Resale Shop is a nonprofit that serves Pathway Services Unlimited and the Jacksonville community. With the help of generous donors and loyal customers, The Attic provides opportunities for individuals with developmental disabilities through jobs, material needs, financial support, and so much more. To help further our cause, drop-offs are accepted Monday – Thursday, 10am – 4pm, at the store entrance, 1903 West Morton. A list of items we can and cannot accept is provided below. Or, to enjoy our daily specials, come see our dedicated team during our hours of operation listed below.
Learn More About The Attic Resale Shop
Did you know???
- We recycle clothing and textile items that may be torn, stained, or outdated. Instead of throwing out those unwanted soft goods, bring us your labeled “recycling” clothing containers and we can help you be even more environmentally friendly. **However, we DO NOT accept soiled fabrics and clothing. It cannot be recycled.
- We understand the value of vintage and antique items. Whether you are wanting to donate or add to your “beautifully aged” collection, The Attic is here to help find a new home for those older items.
- Higher-end clothing, purses, and shoes can also be found in our boutique section.
- Every Wednesday is Senior Discount Day! Receive 25% off entire purchase if you are 55 and older. **exclusions apply
- We almost always have a monthly sale, as well as daily specials and bargain racks!
- We now offer a NEW CLEARANCE section to take advantage of items before they are gone.
- We offer a customer product list. If you are looking for an item that we currently do not have, ask an associate and we will be on the hunt for you. If the store receives that particular item, we will call you and give you first pick.
- Revenue from “The Attic” stays in the Jacksonville Community!
|Items We Are Happy To Accept:||Sorry We Cannot Take:|
|Clothing for infants, children, teens, women and men coats, purses, backpacks and tote bags, books, DVD’s, VHS tapes, dishes, cooking ware, silverware. Medical equipment (wheelchairs, crutches, walkers, etc.) Games – board and video. Drapes and curtains, lamps and area rugs. Pictures, wall hangings, mirrors, decorative knick-knacks. Furniture – end tables, dining sets, china hutch. Lawn furniture, pool tables, piano, organ. Bikes, riding toys, small tools, wedding and prom dresses. Bedding and blankets, bath and kitchen towels. Washer, dryer, hairdryers, curling irons. Upholstered chairs, couches, vacuum, sweepers, stoves.||Undergarments (underwear, bras or used socks) shoes, swim wear, beds, mattresses, pillows, baby beds, diaper tables, strollers, cassette tapes, 8-track, vinyl records, albums, Auto parts, seats and tires. Hazardous chemicals, paint, stains, varnishes, weapons. Toiletries, lotions, shampoos, makeup/cosmetics, ceiling fans. Pet items – bedding, food, grooming tools, aquariums. swimming pools, sandboxes, swing sets, trampolines. Building materials, dishwashers, Refrigerators, freezers, Air conditioners, curtain rods, mini/vertical blinds|
The Attic Store Hours & Location Information
|Hours of Operation||Address & Phone Info|
|Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.|
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
|Located at: 1903 W Morton Ave|
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Call us today : 217-479-2300