Category – Professional Type – Salaried Basic Function: Develops, implements, monitors, reviews, revises, and manages programs, services and activities provided for assigned individuals within a
We need your special creations (holiday trees, centerpieces and wreaths) for our online auction. There is no fee to enter and we will provide the artificial trees, wreaths and a place to decorate.
Here are the details you need to know:
The Festival of Trees will provide:
· 6’ 6” tree, pre-lit with 250 white lights or 4’ tree pre-lit with 100 white lights
· 30” wreath, unlit (bulbs may be added)
· Centerpiece (30” wreath not available for centerpiece)
· Centerpiece and wreath designer entry(ies) must arrive at Pathway Services no later than:
Centerpiece – Monday, November 9 by 4:00 p.m.
Wreath – Thursday, November 12 by 4:00 p.m.
Trees and wreaths will be available for pick up at Pathway weekdays, 8 a.m. -4 p.m., beginning Oct. 5.
· Monday November 9-10, 5-9 p.m., Community Room at Pathway
· Webnesday November 11, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Community Room at Pathway
· Saturday November 14, 1-5 p.m., Community Room at Pathway
· May decorate the tree at your home or business, and a staff person will photograph your entry no later than Monday, November 16, 2020.for the online auction.
Please call us, 217-479-2300, to schedule your time. There is a 10-person limit and masks must be worn. You may also choose to decorate at your business or home. Trees decorated outside Pathway must have a metal screw (provided) at the tree sections for safety and stability. Lights and ornaments for all decorations must be securely attached. You must also provide skirting if you are decorating a tree. Upon completion of your creation, it will be photographed for the online auction.
The online auction begins Nov. 12 at Bid.PathwayServices.org and will follow this schedule:
Centerpieces – Bid Nov. 12-14
Wreaths – Bid Nov. 15-17
Trees – Bid Nov. 18-23
Registration forms must be submitted by Nov. 2. All proceeds from the Festival of Trees benefits Pathway Partners. Pathway Partners provides extras to make life more comfortable for individuals served by Pathway.